Thursday, May 19, 2011

As of today...

So today, I woke up sick to my stomach from a) the typhoid pills and b) general anxiety about the trip, especially the possibility of giant spiders.

But I think it just hit me about an hour ago that this is actually happening, and I am going to have a life changing experience, I am getting on a plane in less than a week, etc. I am so excited to be somewhere else. I mean, I don't even think words can express, so this blog seems pointless right now because of that.

I'll explain.

My heart is racing very quickly and I don't know where to start in terms of packing and I want to tell every0ne that I am leaving and living somewhere completely different for almost 2 months. I just want to start my first day so that I can have stories to tell.

Right now, I am really only nervous about getting my luggage there. Otherwise, bring on the spiders. I will crush them.

1 comment:

  1. hahah oh this is serious, YOU crushing spiders... =)

    ReplyDelete