Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TWO MORE WEEKS?!?!?

Wow, seriously, where the hell did the time go? I honestly am hitting the point where I am excited to come home. I think it definitely has something to do with how sick I am, I have been sick for fooooouuuuurrrrr days, and not even like the "I'm getting better!" kind. I feel like crapola. It's not like I have some strange Peruvian illness, it's just a common cold, but I still want to be in tip top shape for Machu Picchu, you know?

I probably over extended myself this weekend, I had sooo much fun but no more. I definitely am happy I had an entire weekend in Cusco to meet people and go out and stuff, but I only need one weekend of that. I have so little time! I can't do the same thing twice.

I also just found out today I get to march in a sort of Cusqueno pride parade where we all wear ponchos and dance around and probably drink because they just love doing that here, haha. I am so excited!

Classes have been good, learning stuff, you know. Not much detail to get into.

But yeah, I love everything here but I am starting to miss people that I am familiar with. Not people I just met, though I love that too, I just miss real milk and real ketchup and home cooking and warm nights and the beach and my cat and speaking english frequently. I can't wait :)

2 comments:

  1. I love love love you! and I can't wait to see you =) get better and live up the rest of your time there!!!

    ReplyDelete